16 June, 2008

sultry SATURDAY

My Saturday was sooooo sulttrrryyyyyyyy...

I finally handled my cell phone situation so now i OFFICIALLY have one. Like seriously. Call me. It works. I spent like 45 minutes with the guy who sold it to me trying to persuade him that the sim card DID NOT WORK in my phone in Munich, but when I was in Amsterdam and England it worked, so it had to be a frequency problem, but he didnt believe me. He thought that because my phone was a Blackberry it should work no matter what, but I wasnt lying so wtf.

I presented the man with an ultimatum; "Take the card back or give me a new phone". He gave me a phone. Granted its the world´s oldest Nokia (snake match, anyone?) but at least I have a phone now.

I went to the bbq with Max which turned out to be loads of fun. It was on the river (isar) bank just outside of Munich and it was absolutely beautiful. It reminded me of a creek called Dinky Creek in central california.. Seriously Munich is sooooo amazing... These Germans are SO LUCKY. This place seriously has everything. An amazing city, and a beautiful river + country side type of thing right next door.... It´s not very far outside of the city because afterwards Max dropped me off at the boys´ house and we were there in like 5 minutes flat (and they live 10 mins from the city center).

The boys made dinner that night and it was actually REALLY GOOD. hahahha i was sooo impressed with them and their sexy-selves. They seirously made 4 different HUGE pasta dishes.. including a "curry flavored" one hahahaha... it was ridiculously amazing. They rock my world. We had lots of wine (yum) and listened to Backstreet boys. hahahahhahahhaa... it was seriously awesome. There were fabulous people there, as usual: The boys (sans Jarod unforrttcchh but he will be back in a few days i think) and some of their awesome girlfriends: Mona, her friend Julia, and Mariel and her roommate Julia. Lol seriously everyone is named Julia. And everyone is totally awesome. Mariel is going to SF in a few weeks, Mona works in P.R. for ESCADA (wow!) Julia is a pre-school teacher (just like this one German movie.. "the rabbit with no ears" or something..) and Monas friend Julia was very quiet. lol...

After we were all nice and bubbly, we headed over to the CROWN club in the city. It is soooo cooool to be partying in the middle of a city which is over 850 years old!!! (It was Munichs birthday this Sat) Crown club is likea hip hop club and their friend was the DJ that night so we got in free. Awesome awesome awesome. Homie got payed like 300 euros to play that night, and he didnt even end up playing because there were so many dj´s! Daaayyyyym I need to be a DJ in Munich.

Anyway the club was pretty great. Julia David and I danced like all night long and had a blasssssssst on the dance floor. Unforrttchhh Jan had to leave early because he had lots of studying to do :( and Janek didnt even come! By the time it hit lke 3 there were sooooo many people on the dance floor..this one girl like pushed me (probably accidentally) but I was a little rowdy and turned to her and harrddcore dogged her. She totally dogged me back and David saw the whole thing and like moved me aside. That was probably the best thing to do because loorrrdddd knowwwsss what I would´ve done. I would probably be blogging about how Im banned from a club here or something. shiiiyyeettttt.

Anyways, the girls and I left the club around 4.30 (yes, am) and we wouldve had to wait at the u-bahn station for like 30 mins so we cabbed home instead. I didnt have enough cash for the whole way home (no one uses cards here) so I let the driver know, but he took me all the way anyways :) What a nice guy. hahaha he probably knew that a drunk american would FO SHO get lost in Munich at 5 in the morning.

I passed out as soon as I got home and didn´t wake up till 1 the next day. Im surprised I even woke up THAT early.

xoxo

No comments: