WORK:
Aahhhhhh I have so much to do!!! I am working on two pieces right now, but the architects are taking FOREVER to get back to me…I sent him a list of questions a while back and he said he would reply but I am stilllll waiting… Im gonna send him a reminder email. My deadline is Friday LATEST but I am telling him thursday because I simply cannot wait that long to write a proper piece!
I am sick and tired of my youtube playlists so Im listening to www.netmusique.com .. the house strand. its always good. most the time.
I finished my layout for ***** *** and I lovvvvvvvvvvvvve it.. the photos are SO vibrant! Im glad Im not colorblind.. I suppose if I started off colorblind it wouldn't matter, but I love bright colors and their contrasts so much that I think I would be really sad if one day I became colorblind.
Anyway, I got pix from the PR firm of **** *** so Im sending in stuff today to make sure that the pics are the correct size and dpi and all that. fun stuff. but very necessary for proper print status.
PLAY:
Kevin and I went to the open air kino (theatre) at Königsplatz and watched Juno in German!!!!
It was absolutely freeeeeeezing so we left at the “intermission“. Which took place at the point where they were watching the scary movie lol. Apparently that's a good halfway point or something. I think they just wanted people to buy bier…We bought a blanket there lol because we were freaking freezing. I thought I was going to get seriously sick but luckily I took a vitamin that day so I was ok. I doubt the vitamin really made a difference to be honest, but whatev. Im not sick so its all good.
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment