29 July, 2008

cowboys and indians alive in münchen

OMG This weekend was insane.

WORK:
Friday was fucking hectic. OMG. The deadline was today so I was freaking out a little bit. The architect never emailed me back, probably because he didnt want to answer the "tough questions" which is why real interviews in person or over the phone are way better than emailing that shit. lesson learned.
Anyways luckily I finished everything in time and I was out of the office by 7.

PLAY:
Cowboys and Indians party at Isa and Chris' place! The party was craaaaaazy...

I picked up some tequila, cinnamon and oranges at karstdat and met up with kevin and jeff at the english garden. Erica and koko joined and we had some food and bier and then went over to ericka and jarods to get ready. Ericka koko and I dressed up as indians lol.. i printed out some "feathers" at work LOL but i couldnt get the color printer to work so we just colored them at Erickas place (with a yellow highlighter) and we wore headbands from h&m to hold the feathers in place hahaha it was hilarious lol.







lol i stole all those pics from fb.. i still have to upload my own.

Anyway the party was awwwwwwwwesome and totally fun and I ended up spending the night at koko's.

No comments: